Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sonia's Family


Sonia is a child who has moved from relative to relative. When I first started her sponsorship she lived with a relative. A couple of years later, she lived with her mother and she seemed to be much happier in her photos at that time. Last year, she stayed with her father but now she has moved back in with relatives. Maybe I can find out more when I talk to her aunt who I think is keeping her now. Her aunt was with her when Steve visited the children last year. I am not sure where her mother is right now. Sonia has a younger brother named Jhon Janier who is 8 years old, I was thinking that he is the boy in the photo but the photo report said that this child was Sonia's cousin. Sonia's aunt also mentioned that Sonia had 4 siblings so I believe that the young lady on the left and the young lady on the far right are older sisters. The photo report said that Sonia's aunt and grandmother were in this photo but the older lady in this photo was the lady who was with her when Steve visited her and she said that she was Sonia's aunt. Maybe I can figure it all out when I get there!!! Anyway, I am eager to meet the mysterious Jhon Janier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment