Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Families-Yiseth


I feel very close to the families of my sponsored children and hope to see the siblings and parents/guardians on the visit. Yiseth lives with her grandmother right now, since her mother has to work in another city. I think that she has lived with her grandmother for most of her life. Her grandmother seems to be very kind and interested in making sure that her granddaughter is taken care of. I don't know much about Yiseth's younger brother except that his name is Nelson and he is 9 years old. I don't know if he is sponsored but hope to find out. Yiseth has talked about her younger sister in several of her letters and I think that she was very excited to have a baby sister in the family. Her little sister's name is Melani and she is three years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment