Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday, my sister, Carmen, and I returned from Ft. Lauderdale. This trip was a trial to help ease my reservations about traveling by plane. It was great because I was able to take four flights and experience turbulence and everything. So now I know that I will definitely need earplugs and gum! Seriously, I am not a person who likes planes, but Carmen helped a lot along with other friendly passengers and my sister, Cheryl, was encouraging in her phone calls. Thanks also to CI sponsor, Barbara, for her support.

So now I have to figure out how to do the baggage because Spirit Airlines charges for one carry on bag. I was hoping that I would not need to take more than 3 bags so I am repacking again. Ellen's gifts also came today. I know that Francisco will love them. I also found more cute postcards for the kids and will try to pick up some more when I get back to Ft. Lauderdale.

Tomorrow I plan to do all confirmations and do some letter writing to some of my other children.

No comments:

Post a Comment