Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday

Today I did the last hepatitis shot and also obtained pesos, very colorful Colombian money. The few major things  left to do are drop my doggy off at the vet for boarding, visit the optometrist tomorrow, and  get my hair done right before leaving!  I saw a very fun  bubble activity that Mack did when she want on a visit. If I can find some like hers or similar to hers, I would like to do that w/Francisco and his siblings/cousins, since I will be spending more time there, so I'll check to find some cute wands. I am also waiting for Ellen's gifts to arrive hopefully in time. She is one of Francisco's sponsors and is sending a soft football, stickers, and other items.

I think that I am just about  planned out now and will write everything down again in a notebook that I am keeping. Also need to call all hotels and email Dora the Explorer one more time about the van services and the tour on the last day. I also have to call the CI office in Cartagena and Barranquilla a few days before leaving. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment