Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday a.m.

I am waiting at the airport.  Spirit Air moved everyone through pretty quickly. Staying in Ft. Lauderdale was very pleasant last night. This still feels like a dream and I won't believe that I will see the children until I am in Cartagena. I hope that the hotel Don Pedro  is  as nice as it looks and that I will be able to post updates through their Internet connections.

If you had asked me if I would ever fly to S. America alone over a year ago, the answer would have been "That is completely out of the question!
 So I know that God has brought about a change in my thinking, along with encouragement from others, and reading what sponsors have shared about visiting their sponsored children :)

Hope to send another update from Cartagena soon! .

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and enjoy the time spent with your sponsored children. They are pretty excited as well. :) You will cherish this experience for years to come. You are in my prayers. May God watch upon you and your children. Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, exciting! I know you will have the most awesome experience ever visiting your kids. I can't wait to see photos!

    Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will be able to keep us updated from there! I chickened out and cancelled my trip to Ecuador. I can't wait to hear about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, <i am here in Cartagena!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY can't wait to hear more. Glad you are there safely! Have fun tomorrow...take lots of pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete