Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yiseth :)



Yiseth is my other sponsored child who is eleven years old. She also lives with her grandmother and one of her aunts brought her to the center to meet us. Yiseth has a younger brother, age 8, named Nelson who came with us on the outing. Incidentally Sonia also has a brother the same age, but he does not live with her. So these two little ladies have a lot in common. Yiseth was checking me out at first and a little reserved but then she began to relax and warm up after we spent more time together. I discovered that she loves to talk and I think that she enjoys being in front of the camera. Yiseth is the child that said that she wanted to see me on one of Steve's videos, so that is one reason why I took the trip to Colombia. She is very cute and full of life.






No comments:

Post a Comment