Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bleidis


Bleidis is one of my newest CI sponsored children. I have only sponsored her for over a year. She just turned nine years old and she lives with her mother, stepfather, and little sister, Marie. The reason I decided to sponsor Bleidis is because she was so thin in her photo and I loved her smile and large eyes. I have learned that although Bleidis is very thin, she is not malnourished, but when she was at the mall, her mother had to feed her at times. Bleidis is very alert and speaks what is on her mind. She has the kind of eyes that seem to want to know everything about you. I am hoping to be able to raise funds to get her family a stove and in the future a sanitary facility, because right now, they are using an open field.

I do not have as many photos and videos of Bleidis because my camera battery died because I forgot to recharge it that morning in the rush to catch the van!!

No comments:

Post a Comment