Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sonia :)

Here is Sonia, the very first child that I visited. She is eleven years old and lives with her grandmother but she was visiting her aunt during the summer vacation. Sonia is very reserved and quiet but clung to me when we first met. I was laughing in the beginning of the video because I thought that I had recorded her speaking earlier but had forgotten to push the record button, so she was having to do her video over. She was good natured about it and definitely didn't like being in front of the camera. Neither do I, but I had to take the video!! She is so beautiful. Her aunt is the lady in the video and she teases her about needing to be more feminine. She is very sweet and funny too because she could not believe that I was not married and did not have any children. I know that this is the tradition there and she could not understand this about me. Anyway, enjoy the video!




No comments:

Post a Comment