Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Watching Michael Jackson at the Mall

These videos were taken at the mall on the day that I visited Yiseth and Sonia. We were waiting for the rides to open. Everyone wanted to watch the 3 Michael Jackson videos that they were showing simultaneously. There is always a lot of security in the stores, but I did not know why they wanted the girls to move until I saw that there was a sunken place in the floor that they did not want anyone to stumble on. Nelson is memerized by Michael Jackson.



1 comment:

  1. Hurray for MJ!

    I love the man because he did so much for kids -and by that I mean GOOD things for kids. Michael may have had a unique personality, but I don't believe that he committed the crimes he was accused of (and neither did the jury). If you read the transcripts of the court testimony, it's pretty obvious that the parents of those boys were just after MJ's money.

    ReplyDelete