Saturday, May 7, 2011

Updates

Today I finished packing the suitcase that has all of the gifts for the children and their families. Everything fit and there may still be a little more room for a few more flip flops. We'll see. I also want to include 3 or 4 extra inflatable globes for cousins, friends, ect. I am planning to take at least 3 bags maybe 4 if I can swing the fee for one extra bag. I also read that families need washcloths so I may do that when I look for some little soaps. One of my co workers donated small sweet smelling bottles of lotion which I want to give to the (2) mothers/grandmother/aunt and also the two older sisters of Sonia. All that is left now is getting the flip books because I have not yet selected the photos that I want to put into them. They can hold up to 45 photos from what I see. I am ordering them from Snapfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment