Friday, May 13, 2011

Updates-Meds and Pennies for Pancho

Yesterday, I received the tetanus shot which wasn't too bad and I was sure to get plenty of motrin. I also picked up the oral medicine for malaria prevention which looks very interesting. I also heard back from Lori who says that she has asked for new itineraries for the visits with the children. Hopefully, I will hear more soon. More updates is that my first grade class is collecting pennies for a project that has been set up for Francisco (Pancho) and his family to increase the family's living space. So far my little ones have brought in enough pennies to buy around 14 bricks for a new room to be built. This is a great start in addition to donations made by sponsors and friends. I plan to show photos of my kids bringing in and counting pennies to Pancho and his family on the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment